1. Wang Y, Zhang J, LaMontagne JM, Lin F, Li B, Ye J, Yuan Z, Wang X, Hao Z. Variation and synchrony of tree species mast seeding in an old‐growth temperate forest. Journal of Vegetation Science. 2017, 28: 413-423 (SCI二区）
2. Wang Y, Mazer SJ, Freckleton RP, Du YJ, Lin LX, Wang XH, Sang WG, Yuan ZQ, Liu XJ, Wang XG, Hao ZQ. Testing mechanisms of compensatory fitness of dioecy in a cosexual world. Journal of Vegetation Science (Major revision, SCI二区).
3. Wang Y, Freckleton RP, Wang BJ, Zhang ZC, Yuan ZQ, Lin F, Ye J, Wang XG, Hao ZQ. Community dynamics with contrasting breeding system in Northeastern temperate forest. Ecology and Evolution (Minor revision).
4. Wang Y, Shrestha N, Mazer SJ, Freckleton RP, Wang, ZH. Geographic pattern of woody breeding system in China. Global Ecology and Biogeography (In revision)
5. Usinowicz J, Chen YY, Clark J, Fletcher C, Garwood N, Hao Z, Johnstone J, Lin YC, Metz M, Masaki T, Nakashizuka T, Sun IF, Valencia R, Wang Y, Zimmerman J, Ives A, Wright J, Chang-Yang C. Latitudinal differences in coexistence contribute to geographic variation in forest diversity. Nature. 2017. (In press) (SCI一区）
6. Yuan Z, Gazol A, Wang X, Lin F, Ye J, Zhang Z, Suo Y, Kuang X, Wang Y, Jia S, Hao Z. Pattern and dynamics of biomass stock in old growth forests: The role of habitat and tree size. Acta Oecologica. 2016, 75: 15-23.
7. Kuang X, Zhu K, Yuan Z; Lin F, Ye J, Wang X, Wang Y, Hao Z. Conspecific density dependence and community structure: insights from 11 years of monitoring in an old-growth temperate forest in northeast China". Ecology and Evolution. 2017. (In press)